OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATC Chat log

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
cubsatl69
Post subject: ATC Chat log
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:24 am

I am curious as to why the attached ATC Chat log stopped six hours into my 16 hour flight. I had user errors towards the end of the flight, but am not sure why the chat file just stopped. I was using .bgl traffic, as opposed to UT2, if that matters.

Paul

Attachments
logs_0407.zip
(9.28 MiB) Downloaded 151 times

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: ATC Chat log
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:58 pm

cubsatl69 wrote: *  Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:24 am
I am curious as to why the attached ATC Chat log stopped six hours into my 16 hour flight. I had user errors towards the end of the flight, but am not sure why the chat file just stopped. I was using .bgl traffic, as opposed to UT2, if that matters.
The (encrypted) debug_monitor.log shows ATC communication well after that, but Atc_Chat.log stops at midnight

I just looked at some of my old log directories and can confirm this behaviour. It does not always happen, but when it happens, the entries in debug_monitor.log don't have a timestamp for the first few seconds of the new day, which may cause PF3 to run into an error that stops writing to Atc_Chat.log.

I'll add an entry for this in the beta forum.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
cubsatl69
Post subject: Re: ATC Chat log
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Thank You. I appreciate you looking into it.

Paul

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: