OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Did not receive activation code nor response to emails

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
sionnach
Post subject: Did not receive activation code nor response to emails
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:55 pm

I purchased the product this morning using paypal and was returned to a download page with a link to the zip and the password for the zip. I downloaded the zip, extracted it with 7 zip (incidentally it was not possible to paste the whole password string at once, but in two passes). The setup program ran as expected and after 30 minutes or so completed successfully. However no email was received with an activation code. I sent the text from the link page to the email in that page for activation support. I found a post from someone with a similar problem, so I also sent the text to dmarch. I also tried the 'send my licence info' link. And posted here, but no response to any attempt, so I created a new post. This issue with PayPal has occurred in the past.

It takes about an hour to download and install this software, and then to find it cannot be run because no activation code was supplied is a bit frustrating. I would appreciate access to the software I purchased legally in good faith.

thank you.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Did not receive activation code nor response to emails
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:04 pm
Site Admin

Hi,

The activation code email is an automated system but unfortunately the email bounce back... seems like our IP address has been blocked by your internet provider. I then tried sending it manually but that email bounce back too. I have since email the EarthLink Abuse team to get the block lifted and should hopefully hear back from them within the next 24 hours.

If you have another email address you can use please email me directly and I can then send the activation code to you

Sorry for the inconvenience but it is unfortunately out of my hands

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
sionnach
Post subject: Re: Did not receive activation code nor response to emails
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Cheers Dave, sent email from my other account.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: