OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Reduce speed to 250 above 10 thousand feet and more issues

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
massimo390
Post subject: Reduce speed to 250 above 10 thousand feet and more issues
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 pm

1- Reduce speed to 250 above 10 thousand feet. This error was triggered after I requested a direct to clearance above 10 k.

2- ATIS information at KLGB was not coincident with real ATIS from ACtive Sky/P3D v4 except when I get really close to the airport. It seems to me its picking the weather from close stations as it overflies them instead of really listening to the corresponding Airport ATIS frequency. Only when you get closer to your destination it makes more sense. You can confirm this by flying over changing weather areas.

3 - Direct to feature: Sometimes after you are cleared it triggers a "Fly heading xxx" command that is close to your direct to waypoint heading. It makes no sense since, if you are cleared direct to a waypoint you are not supposed to get new new headings unless you were clearly disoriented.

Attachments
errors.zip
(718.88 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Reduce speed to 250 above 10 thousand feet and more issues
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:27 pm
Site Admin

1. I'll look into this

2. Has a quick look at your log and noticed we couldn't access the weather station at KLGB and therefore had to use the airport coordinates, so perhaps that causes the problem. Later on during the log the actual weather station date was used

3. I'll add this one to my list of things to look at too. :)

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: