OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Remote Radio and Display dont start on networked client

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
BerndB
Post subject: Remote Radio and Display dont start on networked client
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:18 am

I copied the both applications as mentioned in the user guide into a folder on a client PC in my simulator network setup. But if I try to start them nothing appears on the screen. I can see that in the folder where I copied the apps into, confiq-files where created for both, so something is happening, but the apps don´t start at all. I´ve checked also via the Windows task manager but they are not running in the background or something.
FSUIPC and WideFS are installed an running correctly of course on both machines, same for simconnect. Because I use other sim applications thru the network like Jeehell FMGS without issues I think it can´t be a network issue. All necessary rights and drives and folders are broadcasted via network.
If I start the apps on the P3D server directly they come up normal and work as they should.
I´ve tried the same an a second client in my network too but same issue as on the other.

Any idea what could be wrong?
reg. Bernd

regards
Bernd

(P3D V4.4 in use with Jeehell FMGS, PF3 and MCE, GSX and add-on scenery like OrbX and several Airports)

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: Remote Radio and Display dont start on networked client
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 am

The third entry in http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/pf3_faqs.htm has a link to PF3 runtimes, which you need to install on that machine.
Can you try?

[ img ]

Profile Quote
BerndB
Post subject: Re: Remote Radio and Display dont start on networked client
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm

ThomasAH wrote: *  Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 am
The third entry in http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/pf3_faqs.htm has a link to PF3 runtimes, which you need to install on that machine.
Can you try?
Yes, that made the trick. Now it works perfectly. Thank you

regards
Bernd

(P3D V4.4 in use with Jeehell FMGS, PF3 and MCE, GSX and add-on scenery like OrbX and several Airports)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: