OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Exclude Departure/Approach Control

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Les Parson
Post subject: Exclude Departure/Approach Control
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Greetings,

I fly in the U.S. to many small GA uncontrolled airports. Many of these are not within any terminal approach or departure control airspace. Is their any method to exclude terminal facilities on a flight by flight basis?

Many thanks / Les Parson

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Exclude Departure/Approach Control
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Hi Les,

I don't think so. PF3 does have a feature that will allow you to "remove" or mask an airport facility like Tower or Ground, so you can effectively make a towered airport operate as an uncontrolled airport in PF3 (see the User Guide pp. 58-61 for more info). I don't think though that this can be used for Departure or Approach.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Les Parson
Post subject: Re: Exclude Departure/Approach Control
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Dan77 wrote: *  Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:56 pm
Hi Les,

I don't think so. PF3 does have a feature that will allow you to "remove" or mask an airport facility like Tower or Ground, so you can effectively make a towered airport operate as an uncontrolled airport in PF3 (see the User Guide pp. 58-61 for more info). I don't think though that this can be used for Departure or Approach.
Got it, many thanks.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: