OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Unable to create Aircraft Profile

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
TheDuke
Post subject: Unable to create Aircraft Profile
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:59 am

Hi,

I had a clean install of Windows 10 on the networked PC that runs PF3. The clean install of PF3 + update + (re-)activation went OK. I did a validation check and filled in the verious options and ini stuff. So fa so good. But after 'Select a flightplan' I can only select the airport type. The other drop down selects are empty. So I'm unable to create an Aircraft Profile.
Without it, PF3 won't work (of course).
I could not find a solution in the manual. Please advise.

Dirk

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 2*HDD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.1; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -Can/N-US, Chaseplane. Notebook: AS4-ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB v.1, PF3 ATC.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Unable to create Aircraft Profile
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 pm
Site Admin

Are you definitely running 3.9.0 ?

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
TheDuke
Post subject: Re: Unable to create Aircraft Profile
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Dave,

After the first install I performed an update that went well. I did not check the Version History because I trusted that everything was updated for October version. Just a few minutes ago, I checked the VH and saw the problem. Ran the update again and the VH was the most recent one. The aircraft profile selections are now active again. Apparently the first update was not incremental.

All okay on board now.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Dirk

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 2*HDD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.1; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -Can/N-US, Chaseplane. Notebook: AS4-ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB v.1, PF3 ATC.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: