OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Issues.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
MeX0100
Post subject: Issues.
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:10 pm

So recently coming back to this product after a small time away from FSX and I've encountered a plethora of issues, these range from the following.

1) PF3 not reading flightplans or certain flightplans.

Now this one is an odd one to describe really, so I'll do my best. So when loading PF3 and then selecting the flightplan I'm given one or two errors, either the first one which doesn't tell me anything about what the error is or the second which tells me that the FPP folder is locked. This had me scratching my head, because it's not, it should be able to read, okay granted that the install is not in the default C directory, it's in E: but I do not think that has anything to do with the issue as yesterday when running a default flightplan made in FSX after about a number of tries and screaming at the top of my lungs it finally decided to work, however waking up this morning, it stopped. Now I know what you're thinking: "Maybe use a different flight planner or use default." and I've done both but to no avail, sometimes they'll work and sometimes they simply do not.

2) Update is goofed out.

PF3 knows that my version is out of date (Ver. 3.0.0 default) but when I click yes to update nothing happens. So then I tried to manually update it by clicking the "Check for updates" button and within a blink of an eye a small blue loading bar is seen but nothing past that happens.

I've included the logs from the folder as requested, I'll also add in some flightplans I've tried using to get to work, EGPF-EGHI (Is from an online flight planner) and the other IFR one is from the default FSX program, hopefully this gets fixed as it's driving me crackers.

Attachments
Flight Plans.rar
(1.75 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Logs.rar
(511.39 KiB) Downloaded 163 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Issues.
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:13 pm
Site Admin

Well version 3.0.0 is no longer supported and your #1 is directly linked to #2, so you just need to update to the latest version (3.9).

If you're having problems doing this from within the program just use the cumulative updates package. Please see the following announcement at the top of this forum

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3000

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: