OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Did I goof up?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
bobsk8
Post subject: Did I goof up?
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:17 pm

If you have time can you look at this log and figure out if I did something wrong on this flight. I only got a 1,000 foot instruction to descend when on approach, and when I was about 60 miles from airport still at 22,000 on a Star, I asked for lower altitudes. At first I was declined and then cleared for lower but I had to descend at over 3,000 FPM and still couldn't lands without circling once to get on the GS> I don't think I missed any communication because I am really careful with that, but maybe I did, cause I never got approach or tower. .
Probably I made a mistake somewhere, but can''t figure out where.

Thanks,

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(590.89 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Did I goof up?
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 pm

I think the problem is your last flight-plan waypoint (KOK) is 110 miles from the destination airport. Try adding additional waypoints so your last WP is about 25-30 miles out and you will probably get a much better result.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
bobsk8
Post subject: Re: Did I goof up?
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Dan77 wrote: *  Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 pm
I think the problem is your last flight-plan waypoint (KOK) is 110 miles from the destination airport. Try adding additional waypoints so your last WP is about 25-30 miles out and you will probably get a much better result.
Thanks,,,

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: