OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATC does not pass me to the next center

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Grzegorz
Post subject: ATC does not pass me to the next center
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi all
Yesterday I proceed flight from EPWA to KJFK. After takeoff I was transmited to first center than I leve poland airspace I was transmited to copenhagen centre and it was last centre change. Until reaching Canada I had only contact with copenhagen centre. I try change frequency manulay and contact by my self, but ATC was dead.

Here is my flight plan - I use simbrief

OLILA L621 GRUDA DEVEL L621 AAL P990 KOVIK BIVKI BEREP UN603 SUM OSBON kfv 6400N/04000W 6300N/05000W MAXAR N862A LOPVI JOVIE TAFFY ENE ASPEN PVD TRAIT PARCH CCC ROBER (i use this for simrandomizer to procced ENE.PAECH2 Star)

I attache log files too.

Best regards
Grzegorz

Attachments
Logs.rar
(919.6 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: ATC does not pass me to the next center
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 am

I took a fast look at the log and all seemed well until you accelerated the sim rate and missed several waypoints, and eventually you were headed away from the active waypoint at an accelerated rate. Use of accelerated sim rate is at your discretion but it is not supported because the results are unpredictable. Some autopilots and FMCs handle it better than others but there is always a risk of missing waypoints. The next maintenance release (probably out later this month) will have an additional check to determine if you have missed a waypoint, but it is still not intended to be used at accelerated rates.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Grzegorz
Post subject: Re: ATC does not pass me to the next center
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 am

Sorry for late reply

Yes the problem is that i'm using time acceleration :( but usualy i don't have much tim for "flying"
I find some solution, in flight plan on PF3 there are a lot XXX waypoints, if i request direct to "normal" waypoints avoiding any XXX betwen ATC transmit me to correct centre, even if i use acceleration.

Thank You for Your help and weiting on next realese - I hope that it will be posibility (option) to request left/right turn due the weather :D

Regards

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: