OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Reporting Problems - Lost Activation codes and Installers (PLEASE Read)

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Dave March
Post subject: Reporting Problems - Lost Activation codes and Installers (PLEASE Read)
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:36 am
Site Admin

Reporting Problems with PF3

If reporting a problem and possible bug PLEASE ensure you include all the files from your product's LOGS folder. These MUST be zipped and attached to your post. To do this you simply select 'Choose file' from the bottom left of the forum page when creating a post and then select 'Add the file' to complete the attachment.

It really doesn't matter how elaborate or detailed your post is without supporting log files. Obviously, including as much detail as possible (along with the logs) would be very much appreciated.

Without a Log it didn't happen

Email Support

OnCourse Software no longer offers email support for our products and all such requests and/or reporting of possible problems should be made via this forum and this forum only.

The only exception to the above is activation problems. If you're having problems activating or reactivating PF3 please email me direct and include your Activation Code.

We feel this new procedure is necessary to make it easier for us to keep track of problems raised and to also ensure none get missed (perhaps by ending up in our junk mail) and also for keeping all log files readily available for each report.

We sincerely hope this does not prove inconvenient to you in any way and would like to take this opportunity to ensure you of our ongoing commitment in fully supporting our products

Lost your Activation Code?

If you're trying to reactivate PF3 and can't remember your activation code please remember to use the following portal first before contacting us.

http://www.softworkz.com/mylicense

From there, if you know your activation code and password, you can view your license information. If you've forgotten your password you can have it resent to your registered email address. If you've forgotten your activation code you can have that sent to your registered email address too.

Lost your PF3 Installer?

Please visit the OnCourse Software website and go to the Downloads section

'

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: