OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

250kt during the entire climb phase + an assigned altitude problem.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
drumsart
Post subject: 250kt during the entire climb phase + an assigned altitude problem.
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:22 pm

1/Seems the issue reported there viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2614&hilit=speed, is not fixed...I met exactly the same circumstances reported in this post.

2/About the altitude issue...during the climb I asked directly for a higher altitude with the Hotkey H+9, if I remember well the center gave me FL320. Before reaching this level I asked again for a higher altitude to climb directly to my cruising altitude FL360. Center acknowledged but after passing FL320 he harrassed me to get down to that same FL320! I finally waited to be at FL360 and then typed the Hotkey H+0 to resolve the conflict.

Attached logs + Fp

Thank you and Regards

Attachments
Logs.rar
(651.21 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10Pro64|P3Dv5|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: 250kt during the entire climb phase + an assigned altitude problem.
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 am
Site Admin

These two issues are certainly related and it looks like there is a very old bug (somewhere) when you request a higher altitude. I'm currently working on a new maintenance release and will endeavour to include a fix for this at the same time.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
drumsart
Post subject: Re: 250kt during the entire climb phase + an assigned altitude problem.
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 am

dmarch wrote: *  Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 am
These two issues are certainly related and it looks like there is a very old bug (somewhere) when you request a higher altitude. I'm currently working on a new maintenance release and will endeavour to include a fix for this at the same time.
Yes, I thought the same thing...Thank's a lot in advance.

Regards,

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10Pro64|P3Dv5|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: