OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Late ATC instructions

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Kalorien
Post subject: Late ATC instructions
Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi,
First thing I want to say is: I really like PF3.
There is only one thing I need to ask. After Take-Off you have your first altitude to fly to. This is normally instructed before Take-Off. Everything is fine here. As an IFR flyer I am used to climb almost everytime without any climb interuptions to the cruising level. I know, in China at busy airports with a lot traffic, it can happen to wait at a certain altitude, before climbing again. But thats not always the case! Right now I am always leveling off, cut the engines a bit, then getting the late ATC instruction to a further climb level. I dont know how to fix that. i changed already the climb or descend rate in the settings, without any luck. Where do I have to look for?
Thank you
Peter

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Late ATC instructions
Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:51 pm
Site Admin

If you're using PF3 then you have posted this in the wrong forum... this one is for PFE users... never mind.

I've never really experience what you mention... perhaps my rate of climb is slower than yours? It would also depend on how busy ATC is with other aircraft (AI Traffic), so maybe you could reduce that a little if you have it set to maximum.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: