OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:51 pm 

I landed at an airport today ENKB which has a tower frequency but no ground. PF3 told me to contact tower when off runway, but I was already on tower freq. I didn't see any option for getting taxi instructions from the Tower. Is it just assumed that if you don't have a ground freq, when off the active, that is basically the end of any guidance as far as PF3 and you just taxi with pilots discretion, ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:30 am 

When there is a Tower frequency and no Ground, Tower handles Ground functions when you are off the runway. Be sure to taxi clear of the runway and then use hotkey 5 to request taxi. If you are departing from a field with Tower and no Clearance or Ground, you should be able to get your clearance and taxi instructions from Tower (Tower handles the Clearance and then Ground functions).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:12 am 

Quote:
When there is a Tower frequency and no Ground, Tower handles Ground functions when you are off the runway. Be sure to taxi clear of the runway and then use hotkey 5 to request taxi. If you are departing from a field with Tower and no Clearance or Ground, you should be able to get your clearance and taxi instructions from Tower (Tower handles the Clearance and then Ground functions).
Thanks,,,,