OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Zvartnots UGEE/UDYZ

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
martinlest
Post subject: Re: Zvartnots UGEE/UDYZ
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:41 am

I did exactly that, but as I say, although PF3 then does not bring up any error messages, when I contact ATC, I get the little 'beep' (I have that set in options, so I know that PF3 'received' the instruction), but there is no verbal response, no matter whether I choose ground, tower, clearance, or whatever. Just silence. Not even (in Remote Text) any notice that I am tuned to the wrong frequency.

Even though the COM frequencies that show when I hit the Tab key (the 'hint') are all present in PF3-FS9_Freq.dat, maybe I could try adding them again via the PF3 options menu. I'll try that today and post another log if it doesn't work. Thanks.

Profile Quote
martinlest
Post subject: Re: Zvartnots UGEE/UDYZ
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Quote:
I could try adding them again via the PF3 options menu
If I try adding the frequencies again (UGEE) via the PF3 Options #2, I get an error message when I connect PF3 and the option to send the log via email (which I have done just now). PF3 then shuts down.

If I delete the added entries, then no error; but still, when I contact ATC/Pf3, there's no response.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: