1. After Changing to approach frequency, There is little to no communication between PF3 and AI traffic. Even at busy airports with lots of other AI traffic around me. Can this be changed to more communication?
2. After changing to Tower Frequency there is no communication between PF3 and AI traffic until I touch down on the runway and then there is so much communication between AI and PF3 I don't get my turn off instructions until I am already turned off the runway. How can I have smooth normal communication between AI and PF3 from tower while landing? It works fine for takeoff.
3. I see AI Traffic freeze in air and on the ground when I am landing and about 2 miles from touchdown. Is there a way to keep AI traffic moving, and can PF3 just instruct me to go around if AI traffic is still on the runway?
I will say PF3 works great and is very flexible in user changes and AI traffic communication until you switch to approach.
So please let me know If I am missing something?
I use FSX steam, UT2, and my PF3 is updated
1. This point has been under discussion on the beta forum. Major changes have already been made. Having said that I don't encounter your problem significantly.
2. I always get instructions to turn off while still on the runway. So this could also be an afcad glitch. A major change was intruduced to give the user a/c priority over AI. In that instructions were given to AI to turn off after the user had landed instead of the user.
3. I have never seen AI freeze in the air. On the ground yes, to allow you to land. And also while taxiing you may need to adjust your taxi speed to stop AI freezing. If at abusy airport and you taxi too fast you will end up stopping and starting.
If you encounter these problems at various busy airports then please send the logs for each one so that we can examine them. Many of these problems are down to timing issues with FSUIPC. But obviously we would need to check them out.