OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Tried them all, PF3 is still the best

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
bobsk8
Post subject: Tried them all, PF3 is still the best
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Since I have been simming I have tried every ATC program there is. I also have flown quite a bit on Vatsim and also spent some time on Pilotedge. My go to ATC, especially when wanting to fly any where in the world at any time is still PF3. Next in line would be Vatsim, but Vatsim is limited much of the day to evening hours in the country you live in. A tyhpical experience on Vastim, especially during the day, is starting a flight once you find a controller in the area you want to fly in, and having the controller sign off while you are still airborne, leaving you on Unicomm with no ATC for the rest of the flight. In the last week I have personally had this happen to me on 4 different flights. When that happens, you have no ATC at all, no AI, no chatter, no nothing. Even when there is a controller, you don't get all the controllers you get in PF3, you normally get a center controller that does everything. PF3 has gotten better and better since I originally purchased it, and every flight now is problem free for me. :D

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Tried them all, PF3 is still the best
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 pm
Site Admin

Thank you for the kind comments.... much appreciated. :D

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: