OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 and GTN 750

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
RetiredFE
Post subject: PF3 and GTN 750
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Since flight plans from Plan G can't be used in the GTN 750, can I do a flight plan in plan G upload it in FSX, then manually upload the same flight plan in the GTN 750 and go from there. Would this be a viable work around, or would there be a conflict somewhere that would prevent me from using the GTN 750? This is probably a dumb question, but would appreciate your input. Thanks

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: PF3 and GTN 750
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:49 am

RetiredFE wrote: *  Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:47 pm
Since flight plans from Plan G can't be used in the GTN 750, can I do a flight plan in plan G upload it in FSX, then manually upload the same flight plan in the GTN 750 and go from there. Would this be a viable work around, or would there be a conflict somewhere that would prevent me from using the GTN 750? This is probably a dumb question, but would appreciate your input. Thanks
Have you tried also asking that question on avsim? As is it more likely that there are more GTN 750 users there. I would imagine that any fpl converted into FSX format would be acceptable.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
RetiredFE
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 pm

vololiberista wrote: *  Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:49 am
RetiredFE wrote: *  Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:47 pm
Have you tried also asking that question on avsim? As is it more likely that there are more GTN 750 users there. I would imagine that any fpl converted into FSX format would be acceptable.
Ok, I'll try there. Thanks

Profile Quote
voju24
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by manually upload.
I also use the GTN 750. I usually plan my flight in Plan-G or simbrief and load it into PF3 (and sometimes into the simulator) and then I just enter the flightplan into the GTN 750 in the simulator by hand.
You need to be aware though, that some waypoints may not exist in the GTN 750 but then you can still create a custom waypoint with the coordinates. I hope that helps.

Best,
David

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: