I have recently moved from FSX to X-Plane 11, and have installed the PF3toXPlane plugin from Multi Crew Experience. However, whilst appreciating that you don't formally support X-Plane I have a couple of questions as I can't seem to get PF3 working properly.
1. I still have the various 'makerunways' files present in the PF3 directory but presume there is no chance of generating same from X-Plane11?
2. Is there a way that I can display the Airport Freq. info whilst running X-Plane. PF3 appears to connect successfully but when displaying the PF3 Display and clicking on [Dep.Freq] nothing appears? It does seem to have placed a small text file within a PF3 folder under X-Plane11.
3. If one is using World Traffic in X-PLANE11, will PF3 be able to recognise AI traffic and advice / react accordingly?
Are there specific restrictions of use when running PF3 in this way.
If you are able to 'connect' after loading a FP in PF3 then please send me the resulting debug log from your PF3\Logs folder
1. If I see the log I will be able to tell what FS PF3 believes you are running... it certainly won't recognise it as X-Plane
2. Again I may discover more if I can see the debug log
3. I really don't know, sorry... it all depends on what the XPlane interface is simulating