OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Just a complete mess no thanks

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Fedexlee
Post subject: Just a complete mess no thanks
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi i recently bought this anf im very disappointed tbh it works for a while then crashes and closes ive installed it lots of times now im getting ai traffic going straight me through my aircraft and then it will crash on top of this i was midflight when i was happy to say i thought it was working then out of nowhere the atc kept saying traffic and there was none anywhere near me as my tcas would have picked it up ive tried with several aircraft and am very dissapointed as im sure it shouldn't work this way so im left to say i dont want it as its causing me more problems than ever

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Just a complete mess no thanks
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 am
Site Admin

Thanks for your comments. There is no way PF3 can affect AI traffic in the way you describe... that is your system settings.

If you don't want PF3 just uninstall it. If you want help with any issues then please ZIP and attach the debug_monitor.log file from your PF3/logs folder and tell us exactly where, when and what occurred and we'll try and help.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Fedexlee
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:33 am

I have uninstalled it but thats £35 wasted like i said im very dissapointed and as for the ai doing unusal things they never did before so how can that be my settings

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:46 am
Site Admin

Because PF3 does NOT do anything with AI that could make them go through your aircraft but there is a setting in FS that turns off crash detection, have you changed that perhaps?

Also, did you try the PF3 demo before making your purchase? There is a HUGE prompt advising you to do so on the OnCourse Website Store page.

Rather than giving up so quickly why not let us try and help you through the issues... I'm sure it can be easily rectified if you give us a chance. There are plenty of happy users right here on the forum who have been using it for many months now.

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Fedexlee
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am

Its wrecking my game and no didnt try demo didnt even know there was one and yes i have crash detection turned off i did have it on but planes just kept going through meand atc were clearing them on to the runway for takeoff before letting me go even tho im sitting on the runway waiting for clearance also before uninstalling it atc ask me to slow from 270 to 140 at 17000ft then cleared me to for ils at rwy 21 dgaa so yes if u can help that would be appriciated but atm the default atc is much better for me the only thing i do like is tsg and copilot handles radios apart from that its allover the place with glihht levels speed and clearing ai while im still there

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:02 pm
Site Admin

Great, well the only way we can help is if you perform a flight and then attach the debug log to your post with a list of issues for that flight, then we can investigate each one

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:35 pm

If you need our help then please attach all logs from Logs folder and even your flightplan from FPP folder that's in Flight(we stress this a lot and saves aggro).
We all use a lot of 3rd party high end addons without any issues.
We would also like more info about your system please before you "Bash" the programme, many thanks for your intending co-operation in this matter.

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: