OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PMDG 747

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
grant977
Post subject: PMDG 747
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:35 am

Just tried use this with the PMDG 747 for some reason it's not picking up that I have the correct freq in com one. Anyone have any tricks or some advice I'm sure I'm missing somthing.

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: PMDG 747
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:28 am

On the Options #2 screen, Advanced Options, COMs section, be sure COM1 is selected if that is what you are using, as the Auto setting does not work with all third-party aircraft. If the problem persists, please zip the debug_monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder and attach it to your reply post. It will help us see what is happening with the settings. The file must be zipped to be attached. (If the problem flight is not your most recent flight, zip and attach your whole PF3\Logs folder and hopefully the log will still be there.)

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: PMDG 747
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Dan77 wrote:
On the Options #2 screen, Advanced Options, COMs section, be sure COM1 is selected if that is what you are using, as the Auto setting does not work with all third-party aircraft. If the problem persists, please zip the debug_monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder and attach it to your reply post. It will help us see what is happening with the settings. The file must be zipped to be attached. (If the problem flight is not your most recent flight, zip and attach your whole PF3\Logs folder and hopefully the log will still be there.)
As Dan says, use Com 1 or Com 2 as your default.
I use PMDG 747 for both FS2004 & FSX and it works just fine,

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: