OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

My approachs guidence is a bit squiffy!

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
helix1250
Post subject: Re: My approachs guidence is a bit squiffy!
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Ralf,

I've set up MCE to verbrose my landing command, my "request landing clearance " = "request clearance for final" which is a recognised MCE voice request. Plus it's worked for the previous 15 flights. And MCE was still responding, so I can't lay fault with that side of things.

I've not had time to test again due to RL stuff, but I will test again.

Rob

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Post subject: Re: My approachs guidence is a bit squiffy!
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm

helix1250 wrote: *  Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm
Hi Ralf,

I've set up MCE to verbrose my landing command, my "request landing clearance " = "request clearance for final" which is a recognised MCE voice request. Plus it's worked for the previous 15 flights. And MCE was still responding, so I can't lay fault with that side of things.

I've not had time to test again due to RL stuff, but I will test again.

Rob
Do I understand correctly you created a voicescript called "request landing clearance" and added the "request clearance for final" under [script]?

If so a problem might be that "request landing clearance" already might be included in the built-in commands of MCE which then overrides your voicescript.

Another issue might be that "request clearance for final" is something else than "request landing". Both is hotkey 1 but the latter is only used on Tower frequency whereas the former is used on the other facilities. MCE seemed to mix up these two a bit which I mentioned on their forum.

Maybe MCE has changed something about that in the latest release.

After all I still think it's an MCE issue and you should also report it there.

As always: If the voice command does not work, manually press the hotkey. If it works then it is most likely an MCE issue not a PF3 issue.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: