OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Off-Topic - The rude and destructive behavior of vololiberista

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
ggerolamo
Post subject: Off-Topic - The rude and destructive behavior of vololiberista
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 am

Sorry that I have to write this !!
But vololiberista should get out of this forum once and for all ! :evil:

His last masterpiece he delivered with the insinuation to martinlest -
This is the reason why I need to write this post

This man is rather disturbance than aid !
Many people he has already graved and this is certainly not the purpose of this forum
Please keep this forum clean from such persons - nobody is helped with such people ...
The developers and all other moderators in this forum are really very friendly and competent,
so it should also be in their interest to keep such people as vololiberista out of this supportforum !

( What this man does is not support, this is only abuse ...)

Sorry, but I'm really very angry !
This great piece of software (which I've been using since it's been there) did not deserve such people!

greetings
Gerolamo

Dave March
Post subject: Re: Off-Topic - The rude and destructive behavior of vololiberista
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:07 am
Site Admin

Thank you for your post and you are more than welcome to voice your opinion on mattters both on and off topic.

I'm the only one here who has the authority to ban or authorize such action and to the best of my failing memory that has never happened on one of my forums and I certainly do not intend to start doing so now. I would much rather users work these things out for themselves.

I have just reread the post (I assume) you're referring to (several times) and in my opinion (for what it's worth) both vololiberista and martinlest overreacted somewhat. At no time did vololiberista directly accuse, assume or infer that the general points he made in his opening reply with regard FS users were what martinlest was or was not doing himself, but I believe that was the way martinlest perceived it. Equally, the opening comment from martinlest, 'You always seem to have such a low opinion of FS/PF3 users: no, I am not at all in that habit;', was taken as a personal insult by vololiberista... which was not how I read it.

From then on it all became a bit, shall we say, unnecessary.

I'm certainly not trying to take sides here and both vololiberista and martinlest have been enormous help with various aspects of PF3' development. The former as a member of the beta team, with his years of real world aviation experience and the latter with his willingness to not only report possible problems but to help in solving any such issues both here on the forum and offline directly with me as he has many times.

Personally I want to see them both remain on the forum and I would like to think at the very least they could PM each other and agree to disagree a little more tepidly in the future.

This is ALL I will be saying on the subject because quite frankly I have much better things to be doing with my time.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

ggerolamo
Post subject: Re: Off-Topic - The rude and destructive behavior of vololiberista
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Dave,

Only to clarify:
the referring post was only the trigger for my comment !
Look at most of the post oft this guy named vololiberista - rude and instructive !

Sorry Dave (great work and support btw),
maybe he helps with the development (I can not judge),
but in support vololiberista is definitely the wrong man!

Thank you, Dave for your exceptional work
but I know I'm not alone with my opinion about such people in the support ...

These people are not advertising for such a great product !

greetings
Gerolamo

vololiberista
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:18 pm

ggerolamo wrote: *  Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:51 am
Hi Dave,

Only to clarify:
the referring post was only the trigger for my comment !
Look at most of the post oft this guy named vololiberista - rude and instructive !

Sorry Dave (great work and support btw),
maybe he helps with the development (I can not judge),
but in support vololiberista is definitely the wrong man!

Thank you, Dave for your exceptional work
but I know I'm not alone with my opinion about such people in the support ...

These people are not advertising for such a great product !

greetings
Gerolamo
I'm sorry that you don't seem to like what I say but just to clarify a couple of points. I am not rude!
You didn't 'catch me' doing or saying anything, you idiot! This is rude and you can easliy understand why it gets one's hackles up. And his comment is factually incorrect too as "I am doing a bit of beta testing forPF3" was posted by him on avsim last year in April.
Let the matter rest here.

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: