OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Departure runways, user & AI traffic

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Locked   Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: Departure runways, user & AI traffic
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:59 pm

martinlest wrote: *  Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:30 pm
I have supported Dave M, with no small amount of beta testing
Since when have you been on the PF3 Beta Test Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I caught you saying that on avsim as well.

You are not a beta tester for PF3.

Just remember that most of the derogatory remarks you make here would have you banned on avsim for trolling.

[ img ]

martinlest
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

You didn't 'catch me' doing or saying anything, you idiot! What a high opinion you have of yourself... I did some testing for Dave of S-Combo, many years ago (and for which he gave me a free copy of the software, as thanks) - probably long before you were involved here. I have never said I tested PF3, either here or anywhere else.

No ban necessary - I am out of here - after so many years supporting OnCourse, I have had enough of this. Regrets re Dave M and Dave L, always polite and always helpful. You might learn something from the two of them before you alienate any more of their customers.

Dave Leesley
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Gentlemen...can we call a halt to this and get back to the problem in question.
Nobody is getting banned and nobody will trade insults, so please let's all get on and be civilised about this.
Many thanks for your co-operation.

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

martinlest
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 am

Sorry Dave, I have finished on these forums: let's just say vololiberista and I are 'incompatible' - the way he responds to so many issues by belittling the poster (whether it's me or not) just hits a button with me and I have had enough of it after all this time.

PF3 and FDC are fine products and I shall continue to use and update them, but I am at an age now where I don't respond well to the patronising comments vololiberista seems to love posting (a 'I have no problems with this, it must be down to you not knowing how to use the software' attitude: despite the fact that a number of these issues have in the past later been identified by Dave M and corrected with updates). Better that I just bow out, as he is clearly not going to.

Oh, and by the way, I did do some 'beta' testing of PF3 I now recall, probably last year, albeit in a relatively small way: Dave M sent me a pf3.exe file so that I could test it for certain issues for a couple of weeks before it was released, but I doubt that anyone apart from he and I know about that.

Thanks Dave M., Dave L, Dan and others for all the good-humoured help over the years. I hope that my input has been useful too from time to time.

M.

Dave Leesley
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Ok Martin,
Locking topic now.

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]