OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Trying P3DV4 for the first time

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Trying P3DV4 for the first time
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:58 pm

John, if you are getting an error message when loading all flight plans, exit PF3, go to your PF3 folder, right-click the PF3_Register.exe file and select Run as Administrator. Wait a few moments and start PF3 and try again.

If some flight plans will load and some won't, go to the folder where your flight plans (.pln files) are saved and find one that won't load, zip the pln file and attach it. Maybe as Dave said there is a problem with the format.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
JohnY
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Thanks for trying to help Dan. I did as you suggested and re-'registered' PF3 with 'administrator rights but to no avail. It would be nice if some flight plans would load but none of them will.

Dave - I have already given you routings from previous flight plans. However, just this afternoon, I tried to load EHRD Rotterdam to EGSC Cambridge. The Flight Plan was EHRD EH71 EGSM EGSC. As is becoming usual, PF3 wouldn't load at all.

At the end of the message this time commented; 'FPP error'.

John

Profile Quote
JohnY
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm

I don't believe this!!! Because I am used to being told by PD3 and ATC what altitude to fly at with IFR, I've been assuming that that will happen when using PD3V4.... It doesn't! You have to enter the sltitude you want to fly at yourself and I've been missing it.

I've just tried to load it again and noticed there's a space to enter the altitude. I put in 5000', got it standing in the parking space ready for taxi, turned on FP3 and immediately the frequencies to enter popped up. I'm assuming from this, PF3 is now working with my P3DV4 simulator!

I suspect you'll join me in thinking; 'Thank goodness for that!'

You can bet your lives though I'll be back with some more problems. I seem to be a magnet for them! :roll: :lol:

John

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 pm
Site Admin

Nice one :D

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: