OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

No initial clearance frequncy

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
SQ328
Post subject: No initial clearance frequncy
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Since the update, the initial frequency for clearance at the gate is not displayed, but with closed caption mode on it is. Previously, I ran the sim with this off as a preference, however, it is now necessary to make the initial contact.

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: No initial clearance frequncy
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:58 pm

SQ328 wrote: *  Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 pm
Since the update, the initial frequency for clearance at the gate is not displayed, but with closed caption mode on it is. Previously, I ran the sim with this off as a preference, however, it is now necessary to make the initial contact.
Please zip your logs and attach them to your next post. What you describe works perfectly for me. Are you using MCE? If so repeat with MCE and without and see if the problem is repeated.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 am
Site Admin

As vololiberista asked please ZIP and attach your logs because that feature (and I assume you mean the ACARS (kneeboard) list does still work and is not reliant on the closed caption option at all.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
SQ328
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:11 am

dmarch wrote: *  Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 am
As vololiberista asked please ZIP and attach your logs because that feature (and I assume you mean the ACARS (kneeboard) list does still work and is not reliant on the closed caption option at all.

Profile Quote
SQ328
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 am

Just to clarify. The initial PF3/Fsuipc screen does not appear and nothing happens when I press Zero. However, in closed caption mode all is well, especially if you want the ATC on screen throughout the trip. But I prefer not.

Attachments
LOGS.rar
(792.89 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: