OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Update

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 »
JohnY
Post subject: Update
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:06 pm

I updated the latest and ran MakeRways. Now nothing works!

It seems the only thing left for me to do is to uninstall. Apart from buying it again, how can I re-instal please?

Thanks.

John

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Update
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Exactly what is happening? Are you getting an error message? Hopefully it won't be necessary for you to re-install.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:31 pm
Site Admin

JohnY wrote: *  Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:06 pm
I updated the latest and ran MakeRways. Now nothing works!

It seems the only thing left for me to do is to uninstall. Apart from buying it again, how can I re-instal please?

Thanks.

John
My 'guess' is MakeRwys failed. Try running it again.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
cmg344
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I updated yesterday and PF3 ran perfectly with FS9 and FSX.

I just run "Rebuild Database" today not once, but twice (FS9 & FSX) and PF3 is working fine with both simulators.

So I agree with dmarch. There must have been a MakeRwys error.

Kind regards,

Carlos

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pete_auau
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 am

think the op had the same issue i had referr the link at the solutions
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2603

windows 7, using fsx with acceleration pack

Profile Quote
JohnY
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:16 pm

I can't put it simpler. I cannot open either PF3 or Makerunways.

I've tried running the 'exe' from both the shortcut and the main file by double clicking and by Administrator. They're simply dead!

So, the only solution seems to me to be to uninstall the lot and to re-install. However, that will cost quite a bit which obviously, I would wish to avoid.

Sorry and all that, but I must also point out that I'm running P3Dv3.4 on a Windows 10 computer. Solutions offered by those with FS9 or FSX or a program prior to W10 often don't help.

John

Profile Quote
JohnY
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Right, I've reinstalled from a back-up drive and it seems I can now open it. However, now when I've got P3D running and PF3 displaying and have a flight plan to insert I get this question;

'Please select a Source Path for FSX or P3D Flight Plans by selecting one from the correct folder'

It's got to be in the 'C' drive somewhere and the instruction sounds simple enough but I'm damned if I can find the the flipping folder.

Give me some guidance please as to where it might be please.

Thanks

John

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:59 pm

JohnY wrote: *  Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:27 pm
Right, I've reinstalled from a back-up drive and it seems I can now open it. However, now when I've got P3D running and PF3 displaying and have a flight plan to insert I get this question;

'Please select a Source Path for FSX or P3D Flight Plans by selecting one from the correct folder'

It's got to be in the 'C' drive somewhere and the instruction sounds simple enough but I'm damned if I can find the the flipping folder.

Thanks

John
Why not do a search in your drives for any file with a pln extension. Search for *.pln then that will be in your source path I would think.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
massimo390
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:28 pm

JohnY wrote: *  Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:16 pm
I can't put it simpler. I cannot open either PF3 or Makerunways.

I've tried running the 'exe' from both the shortcut and the main file by double clicking and by Administrator. They're simply dead!

So, the only solution seems to me to be to uninstall the lot and to re-install. However, that will cost quite a bit which obviously, I would wish to avoid.

Sorry and all that, but I must also point out that I'm running P3Dv3.4 on a Windows 10 computer. Solutions offered by those with FS9 or FSX or a program prior to W10 often don't help.

John
I'm running P3Dv3.4 on a Windows 10 computer too, and PF3 updated, makerwys, utl, as16, etc works perfectly

Profile Quote
pete_auau
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:35 am

JohnY wrote: *  Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks

John

Well if its the same as fsx and on my pc its in my c/user/your name/documents/flight simulation x so obivously you havnt got pfpx or simm brief where you save your flight plans other wise you would have known. Also make sure you havnt got your folders hidden other wise you wont be able to find it

windows 7, using fsx with acceleration pack

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page 1 2 »
Jump to: