OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Update

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
JohnY
Post subject: Re: Update
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:31 am

Hi Pete'

It wasn't quite the same as FSX but with your information, I found the folder more or less where you suggested and loaded the flight plan and it all works now.

I've tried with other flights just to make sure I don't have to go throught that rigmarole of finding the flight all over again and thank goodness I don't!

I don't know now what the hell I've got in the way of PF3,and FSUIPC updates but as it all seems to be fine, I'm leaving it alone.......err....for now! ;)

Anyway. Thanks a lot.

John

Profile Quote
JohnY
Post subject: Re: Update
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Yes, I can confirm now I've got the latest update. I know because after being given r'way 29L at Yosemite, I requested an 'instrument approach' and got the usual; 'We'll check'. I thought; H'm, same as usual then but after a few moments Approach come through with the runway change for an instrument approach for 29R.

So excellent job one and all but I do wish you could make these updates a lot simpler for idiots like me. I dread to think what I'll (and incidentally, you lot) go through when I finally decide to go onto P3Dv4!! :roll: :lol:

John

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: