OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

No connetion over WideFS after Update 3.5

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Dave March
Post subject: Re: No connetion over WideFS after Update 3.5
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:09 pm
Site Admin

vololiberista wrote: *  Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:43 pm
dmarch wrote: *  Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:01 am
No that feature has not been removed and that was not the problem you raised in your original post, so I need to take another look.
Dave, I think the user is also querying why PF3 doesn't offer the correct frequency in the FSUIPC text message. If I press hotkey0 for clearance delivery on the ground with the incorrect frequency set then PF3 used to placard an FSUIPC message giving me the correct frequency to re-tune to. It doesn't do that any more. Perhaps I should raise a bug in the beta forum. If my reasoning is correct.
Yes please raise a bug report and include a log file because it works absolutely fine here.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:12 pm
Site Admin

Flusi2004n wrote: *  Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:58 am
Hi vololiberista,

thats exactly my problem. Yes, I can read out the frequency also in the charts, but it was easy and quick when FSUIPC-messagewindow tells me the correct frequency. And if I want to change the runway the FSUIPC-massagewindow does also not show the overview of the possible runways so it is very difficult to choose a special runway.

Klaus
Check you have 'Closed Captions' selected on the main Options #1 page

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Flusi2004n
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Yes I did. It seems that Version 3.5 can not start the FSUIPC messagewindow. For example after starting PF before 3.5 I got the FSUIPC messagewindow that PF is activate, now there is no FSUIPC message like this. And please remember PFE run with the same settings and on the same network without any problems. And to be sure, I have reset my system to the situation before 3.5. The old version works correct with the same settings. So I mean, there is a problem with 3.5

Klaus

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Flusi2004n wrote: *  Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm
Yes I did. It seems that Version 3.5 can not start the FSUIPC messagewindow. For example after starting PF before 3.5 I got the FSUIPC messagewindow that PF is activate, now there is no FSUIPC message like this. And please remember PFE run with the same settings and on the same network without any problems. And to be sure, I have reset my system to the situation before 3.5. The old version works correct with the same settings. So I mean, there is a problem with 3.5

Klaus
You need to go into options 1 / Misc options and check Closed Caption Mode. The drawback "at the moment" is that you will now see "all" your communications. Dave is addressing that though so shortly we'll be able to check his solution and if it's ok it will be incorporated into the next update.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Flusi2004n
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:21 am

Thanks for help. I will waiting for the next update....

Klaus

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: