OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Feature Requests
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:33 am 

I'm not sure if this is possible to be added, it would be good to be able to switch on/off the star arrival function during flight. I realised a couple of times. I had forgotten to uncheck the star option and was give the standard cleared to command from ATC rather than the Vectors I had wanted.

Just an idea :)

Rob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:32 pm 

Would it be possible to be able to change designated parking on the fly. I use FSCaptain and occasionally I am requested to change to an alternative parking spot. It would be nice to be able to change the designated parking at this time for PF3. Thanks. Steve.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 pm 

Quote:
Would it be possible to be able to change designated parking on the fly
I definitely second that... Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:56 pm 

Quote:
Would it be possible to be able to change designated parking on the fly. I use FSCaptain and occasionally I am requested to change to an alternative parking spot. It would be nice to be able to change the designated parking at this time for PF3. Thanks. Steve.
Just wondering if this could be a possible future addition? ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:42 pm 

I would like to hear more recorded center names, and some airport names spoken by a controller instead of an ICAO code. :P
I know that this would require an enormous amount of voice recording work done again, and I do not expect this feature to be extended soon, but I hope that day will come when I will hear "my" home country center pronounced by an PF ATC. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:50 am 

It would be nice if PF3 could take into account the entered approach speed and tighten things up if the speeds are lower. That way, the vectored portion of the approach wouldn't take that long :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:46 pm 

Feature request:

Can PF3 be persuaded to identify runways closed to traffic in the AFD files? I'm not talking about permanently closed runways with an X painted on them.

I have closed runways at certain airports for take-off and landing because the approaches are difficult in FS - this works for AI of course but doesn't seem to discourage PFE from wanting ther player aircraft to use them.

John

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Feature request:

Can PF3 be persuaded to identify runways closed to traffic in the AFD files? I'm not talking about permanently closed runways with an X painted on them.

I have closed runways at certain airports for take-off and landing because the approaches are difficult in FS - this works for AI of course but doesn't seem to discourage PFE from wanting ther player aircraft to use them.

John
Select SIDs\STARs, select the relevant airport and then configure those same runways accordingly. It's all in the manual. ;)

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:56 pm 

Quote:
Select SIDs\STARs, select the relevant airport and then configure those same runways accordingly. It's all in the manual. ;)
Thanks - hadn't spotted that, I have suitably chasisted myself.

It would still be nicer if the software could somehow do that automatically, as naturally I (and others) will only discover this for each airport concerned when its too late! But perhaps not a priority over other things.

Best regards,

John

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks - hadn't spotted that, I have suitably chasisted myself.

It would still be nicer if the software could somehow do that automatically, as naturally I (and others) will only discover this for each airport concerned when its too late! But perhaps not a priority over other things.

Best regards,

John
Bear in mind if there's active AI then PF3 will use the same runway so if AI are not be using closed runways neither will PF3 :)

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next