OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Feature Requests
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:07 am 

Hi and thanks a lot, Thomas, for such a quick answer ! ;)
I did it and it's good. But you didn't reply to the last part and I don't want to create a thread just for it.
"And, I'm maybe "stupid" but even I red manual, I don't know how "run" PF3 ATC. With the key of FSX ATC ? ("ù" in french version). If I click on "ù", I heard FSX ATC and its windows opens.
Yesterday, I wanted to try once more but I heard TWO ATC : PF3 and FSX
"
Have a good day, everybody.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:03 pm 

All right ! :) I find all and as soon as possible, I fly using demo with a FP 180 NM and AIRBUS A318 Aerosoft. If happy, I'll buy the full version. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

This thread is for feature requests not for asking questions about the software

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:59 pm 

Dave, I'm really surprised to read your post although I'm polite. I wrote you by e-mail and you answer yourself on 10/02/2017 that I musted to post my questions via the forum. Sorry but I did'nt found where is the topic to ask question(s) ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Dave, I'm really surprised to read your post although I'm polite. I wrote you by e-mail and you answer yourself on 10/02/2017 that I musted to post my questions via the forum. Sorry but I did'nt found where is the topic to ask question(s) ?
You simply start a new post with your question as the subject, just like most other forums. And I wasn't being impolite, just explaining that this thread is for 'feature requests' (as the subject states), that's all! So please do not reply to this post as this now makes seven consecutive non-feature-request posts.

I don't mind what questions you ask in this forum, just start a new topic please.

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:37 pm 

i have noticed that some times ATC descent command is lot later than what FMC requires you to start descent. I know in real life it does happen depending on weather and traffic. In real life usually pilot informs ATC that they are ready for descent and then ATC either ask them to do that or keep them in cruise for little longer. Currently in PF3 we can ask for lower altitude but not request descent. Is it possible to add that feature in future?
Best wishes
Ash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:16 am 

I just spend a week flying with PF3 what a charm, very good ATC software. I am glad I tried it. The only new feature I would like to see is an option to deviate due to weather. The 'direct to' option doesn't always do the trick, you are still having to fly in the storm. If we could have a parallel flight option from the flight plan, say we could follow the fly plan on a 30 nm on the right or the left to avoid a storm. That would be very nice.

Asus ROG STRIX Z270F | Intel I&-7700K 4.2 GHz | 32 Gb Corsair 2666Mhz DDR4 | Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | Asus GF GTX 1080 ti turbo 11 GB | Win 10 | Prepar3D v4 | AS for P3D v4 | FSC 9.7 | Navigraph | PMDG 777 & 747 | PF3 | Twin Otter