OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Activated too many times? Only activated ONCE.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Mike T
Post subject: Activated too many times? Only activated ONCE.
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:51 pm

I activated the software once the same day that I purchased the software. After running PF3 dozens of times since then today I ran PF3 and was prompted to re-register - so I did.  To my disappointment I was told that I have attempted to register the software too many times and the program has been locked for 30 DAYS??? :oops:  To add insult to injury I was told to explain why I had activated the software so many times.  Needless to say I'm pretty angry at not only being stopped from using my software, but being told that I have done something which I have not.

SO - I have emailed my information to you for remediation, can you reset my software immediately? I don't want to explain myself any further so if there is still doubt regarding my honesty feel free to issue a refund instead.

Thanks,

Mike Toussaint

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Activated too many times? Only activated ONCE.
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 pm
Site Admin

I have replied to your email and reset your license... my guess is something changed on your system... possibly an upgrade to Win10?

Sorry if there's been a delay but the chances of getting an 'immediate' response is quite slim, as there is only one person who can handle these situations and that's me.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: