OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:51 pm 

I activated the software once the same day that I purchased the software. After running PF3 dozens of times since then today I ran PF3 and was prompted to re-register - so I did.  To my disappointment I was told that I have attempted to register the software too many times and the program has been locked for 30 DAYS??? :oops:  To add insult to injury I was told to explain why I had activated the software so many times.  Needless to say I'm pretty angry at not only being stopped from using my software, but being told that I have done something which I have not.

SO - I have emailed my information to you for remediation, can you reset my software immediately? I don't want to explain myself any further so if there is still doubt regarding my honesty feel free to issue a refund instead.

Thanks,

Mike Toussaint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

I have replied to your email and reset your license... my guess is something changed on your system... possibly an upgrade to Win10?

Sorry if there's been a delay but the chances of getting an 'immediate' response is quite slim, as there is only one person who can handle these situations and that's me.

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

Without a log it didn't happen!