OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

"Good Day" after landing ?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
drumsart
Post subject: "Good Day" after landing ?
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Why when after landing and after the tower says to exit left or right and to contact ground, the pilot (me) answers every time "Good Day" instead to acknowledge the tower instruction ?

CP Mode=0

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10Pro64|P3Dv5|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: "Good Day" after landing ?
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:48 pm

drumsart wrote:
Why when after landing and after the tower says to exit left or right and to contact ground, the pilot (me) answers every time "Good Day" instead to acknowledge the tower instruction ?

CP Mode=0

Regards,

Richard Portier
You need to post your logs so that we can see what else was said.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
drumsart
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:14 pm

vololiberista wrote:
drumsart wrote:

CP Mode=0

Regards,

Richard Portier
Done ! The question is : have you the same result or I'm alone with that ?

Thanks

Regards,

Richard Portier

Attachments
Log.zip
(538.88 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10Pro64|P3Dv5|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:40 pm

drumsart wrote:
vololiberista wrote:
drumsart wrote:

CP Mode=0

Regards,

Richard Portier

Thanks

Regards,

Richard Portier
I have to say that "Good Day" has only ever been appended to messages as it should. I have never had what you experience. There does seem to be some missing responses by the aircraft or they have been replaced by "good Day".

[ img ]

Profile Quote
drumsart
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 pm

[/quote]

I have to say that "Good Day" has only ever been appended to messages as it should. I have never had what you experience. There does seem to be some missing responses by the aircraft or they have been replaced by "good Day".[/quote]

Thank you for your answer.

So, I excluded several individual voices. Could it be possible that the problem comes from there ? The issue occurs everytime, anywhere and in any aircrafts. At this time I use the British Pilot 15.

Joining my VoiceSetExclusions.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Attachments
VoiceSetExclusions.zip
(223 Bytes) Downloaded 152 times

Richard Portier

Profile Quote
Dan77
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 am

drumsart wrote:
So, I excluded several individual voices. Could it be possible that the problem comes from there ? The issue occurs everytime, anywhere and in any aircrafts. At this time I use the British Pilot 15.
I have not had this happen and can't say for sure whether that is the cause, but I have experienced some other issues when I have voices excluded, and those issues do not occur when I have all voices enabled. You might try backing up your voice exclusions file (as you have already done) and do some flights with all voices enabled, to see if the problem persists.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:26 am
Site Admin

drumsart wrote:
vololiberista wrote:
drumsart wrote:

CP Mode=0

Regards,

Richard Portier

Thanks

Regards,

Richard Portier
Looks like a problem when not using VCP mode

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
drumsart
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

You wrote : "Looks like a problem when not using VCP mode"

Yes, I made a new flight today with a fresh VoiceSetExclusions.dat but I have always the same issue.

An other one I noticed with CP mode=0 (Off). When I contact for the first time a new Departure or a new Center (Key "0"), if I wait +-3'' the Departure/Center contacts me before I press the Key "0". This seems occurs only with Departure/Center/Approach.

Last but not least :) please, do you think you can make something about the "Did you copy" and the real time Altitude monitoring described in my previous post there : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2141 ?

Just in case, joined my last Log files.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

Attachments
LOG.zip
(385.39 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

Richard Portier

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:44 pm

drumsart wrote:

Last but not least :) please, do you think you can make something about the "Did you copy" and the real time Altitude monitoring described in my previous post there : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2141 ?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

As I said "Did you copy" appears to be part of the voice set but I have never heard it. So I don't know if it has even been implemented. If it has then Dave need to explain under what circumstances it can be heard.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
drumsart
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:50 pm

vololiberista wrote:
drumsart wrote:

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

As I said "Did you copy" appears to be part of the voice set but I have never heard it. So I don't know if it has even been implemented. If it has then Dave need to explain under what circumstances it can be heard.

Don't worry, I understood your previous post... So, I asked to Dave if he thinks about implement it and implement too the monitoring altitude in real time during IFR flight.

Btw, have you noticed my remark about that ? : "An other one I noticed with CP mode=0 (Off). When I contact for the first time a new Departure or a new Center (Key "0"), if I wait +-3'' the Departure/Center contacts me before I press the Key "0". This seems occurs only with Departure/Center/Approach."

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: