OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PMDG 737 NGX and PF3 and FDC

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
benjoglove
Post subject: PMDG 737 NGX and PF3 and FDC
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:29 am

Hi,

Looking at upgrading to PMDG737 NGX. Does both these software's work on this plane?

If so does anything not work?

Cheers.

Profile Quote
Rustydog
Post subject: Re: PMDG 737 NGX and PF3 and FDC
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Yes they both work. PF3 no problem at all. FDC not everything works as yet. I have only recently started flying the PMDG and so I am still on the learning curve. Checklists work ok but AP, Auto Brake appear not to so far. Not sure about flaps and gear as I set them myself but FDC does recognise and comment when they are used. Ie when I lower gear FDC does tell me gear going down and then gear down ,locked and three green. Likewise with flap positions.

Flying Daily, sometimes twice.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
benjoglove
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Thanks for that anyone else had issues/comments?

Profile Quote
jkeye
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Rustydog wrote:
Yes they both work. PF3 no problem at all. FDC not everything works as yet. I have only recently started flying the PMDG and so I am still on the learning curve. Checklists work ok but AP, Auto Brake appear not to so far. Not sure about flaps and gear as I set them myself but FDC does recognise and comment when they are used. Ie when I lower gear FDC does tell me gear going down and then gear down ,locked and three green. Likewise with flap positions.
Is this with P3D 3.2?
Jay

Profile Quote
benjoglove
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:17 am

I found a checklist for pmdg 737 on avsim. Seems someo e created a checklist especially for fdc. Will post link shortly.

Profile Quote
Rustydog
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 am

jkeye wrote:
Rustydog wrote:
Is this with P3D 3.2?
Jay
No. FSX SE

Flying Daily, sometimes twice.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: