OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Chosen Runway for takeoff

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 6 of 6  [ 52 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6
RALF9636
Post subject: Re: Chosen Runway for takeoff
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:22 pm

benjoglove wrote:
FSC9 wont let me delete a waypoint instead I can only delete the whole SID or STAR arrangement.
Though this probably hasn't to do with your actual problem:
To delete a single waypoint just open your flightplan in the sim, go to "edit", delete the waypoint(s) you want to, save the plan in the sim and only then load the plan in PF3.

Regards

Ralf

[ img ]

Profile Quote
benjoglove
Post subject: Re: Chosen Runway for takeoff
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 pm

dmarch wrote:
benjoglove wrote:
This is the part im confused about. I use fsc9 and use there auto heading as atc send me out in the sticks. Is this part of the problem. Fsc9 ignores atc and flies the course set. I flew one today without fsc9 and pf3 atc sent me out to mildura then wigned i was miles out.
Using FSC9 for your lateral navigation or an FMC or a bog standard GPS unit is absolutely fine but you should only initiate it AFTER being told to 'Resume own navigation' and I would strongly suggest turning it OFF just before reaching your last waypoint. If you would then like your VCP to take over lateral navigation you should ensure your AP and HDG are set ON. Of course if you wanted to fly a manual approach you could do so but you would have to listen out for any ATC instructions and comply as soon as possible.

Quote:
. I didn't get clearance till after i was already taxiing. The last i heard was the vectoring part. Continued to descend as per pf3 settings and then ils then landed. Once taxiing then i got all the other parts about clearance to land and then it changed to taxiing. Doing my head in. Until landing its a great flight!
Obviously that should never happen and (a) it wouldn't have happened had not ignored ATC instructions and (b) it won't happen again once I address the issue because ATC will remind you to turn to the correct heading
Worked like a charm thanks heaps. Appreciate all the help!

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 6 of 6  [ 52 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jump to: