OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

European flight control centres

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
bioswatcher
Post subject: European flight control centres
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Good evening everyone,

I made my first fly (EBBR to EDDF) with the PF3-ATC demo version. Flight without any issue, BUT reaching the German border the ATC controller commanded me to check in with FRANKFURT Control !!! Are the various European flight control centres really up to date ?

Regards,

Michael

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: European flight control centres
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:34 am

bioswatcher wrote:
Good evening everyone,

I made my first fly (EBBR to EDDF) with the PF3-ATC demo version. Flight without any issue, BUT reaching the German border the ATC controller commanded me to check in with FRANKFURT Control !!! Are the various European flight control centres really up to date ?

Regards,

Michael
Are you saying that it should be something else? According to the information that PF3 uses that would appear to be correct. If it isnàt then you need to give Dave the correct coordinates.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:22 pm

This is a known, but unfortunately very hard to solve issue:
The FIRs are not up to date (this would need new recordings of the existing voices or much cut&paste work of the existing files) and the UIRs are not implemented (and even then would need voice files).

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Axel H
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:05 pm

You would need to have "Rhine" and "Hannover" UIR, but think we can good live with "Frankfurt/Langen", "Munich" and "Bremen" in regards to that something like impossible job to record the old voices. I think even "Hannover" is selectable so you could choose that instead of "Frankfurt" if you cross Germany in UIR.

Dave explained me that even if new voices would be recorded (where I would apply for as a volunteer ;) ) all other old voices had to be re-recorded with the new set-ups.

Cheers,

Axel

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 pm

You may also take a look here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1814&hilit=langen

Just hold on to German Pilot 1. ;)

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction: