OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Resume Flight

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
RALF9636
Post subject: Re: Resume Flight
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Thank you!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:15 pm

While you're on your "list of things to consider": ;)

An even better solution (and making the restore data obsolete) would be if PF3 could be started at any stage of the flight. Just choose the flight plan, select the current waypoint and PF3 starts from there.

Ralf

[ img ]

Profile Quote
drumsart
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:57 pm

RALF9636 wrote:
While you're on your "list of things to consider": ;)

An even better solution (and making the restore data obsolete) would be if PF3 could be started at any stage of the flight. Just choose the flight plan, select the current waypoint and PF3 starts from there.

Ralf
+1

Regards,

Richard Portier

Profile Quote
WWTowers
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

I did as ThomasAH suggested and used the Task Manager to "Kill" PF3. I WAS able to resume my saved flight from the point I stopped and all went well. :P Using Task Manager works, but Dave...there has to be a better way! :roll:

Profile Quote
BullRot
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:33 pm

First time at all I got PF3 crashing on a flight, I managed to back it to work and was fine until second time crash. Flight over Canada, Montreal - Vancouver, but I sent logs from automatic sender within application.
However now after about 2 crashes of program during the flight I can't resume or even connect it to FS since PF3 keeps telling that there is not enough Hotkey Slots for this application.
I think there is something like limited connection within FSUIPC and I have to restart P3D but actually using FSCaptain I can't resume then my flight and sometimes A320 doesn't load panel state so it's a mess after loading a flight in progress, in a long flight.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 pm
Site Admin

BullRot wrote:
First time at all I got PF3 crashing on a flight, I managed to back it to work and was fine until second time crash. Flight over Canada, Montreal - Vancouver, but I sent logs from automatic sender within application.
However now after about 2 crashes of program during the flight I can't resume or even connect it to FS since PF3 keeps telling that there is not enough Hotkey Slots for this application.
I think there is something like limited connection within FSUIPC and I have to restart P3D but actually using FSCaptain I can't resume then my flight and sometimes A320 doesn't load panel state so it's a mess after loading a flight in progress, in a long flight.
Did you send your logs today with the name tucho in the email address. If so thanks, I haven't had a chance to check them yet but I will do

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:43 pm
Site Admin

BullRot wrote:
Looking at the flight plan I think the logs I have are from you. It actually looks like P3D crashed, is that what happened?

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
BullRot
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Hi Dave,

Yes that's the logs I sent.
Nope, I'm still on that flight but without ATC.
It's not a big issue because it's the first time I've got that, but the flight is continuing normally, weather engine ASN, A320 and FSUIPC are working normally.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:52 pm
Site Admin

BullRot wrote:
It's not a big issue because it's the first time I've got that.
Thanks but it's a big issue for me ;)

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: