OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Buying problem with Share-It

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
BullRot
Post subject: Buying problem with Share-It
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:34 am

Hi Dave, beta-testers and everyone,

I've wanted to buy the PF3 via Share-it but I have a problem with it, even if I have some money on my account the transaction goes wrong, after different's methods of purchase I gave up since every time I received the mail saying that the payment cannot be processed... Weird, because with AS, Simmarket etc it works flawlessly.
No problem with my MasterCard neither.

The problem is that there is also only one publisher available, there is some very rough reviews and comments on PF3 (concerns of "automatisation" of SID/STARs, adjustments and configs) but for me it is a very good program and I'm sure that the full version is great even if demo gave me a problem with pilot voice.

The point is that I saw PF200 and PFE in action and I know that it is and with a new version of a reworked code and new features it will be great and I don't change my mind on it.
I've started to think that there is haters on the others forums or marketing people giving PF3 a bad start for commercial reasons.
That can make You loose some customers, even if the program is very good and very flexible indeed. It can do whatever You want so that's why I want to stick with it, even if I will use parallel ATC program for quick flights sometimes for a bit of change sometimes ;)

Dave, can You help me out with purchase? I can't send You PM to show You what Share-It wrote in their mail...but saing about my Credit Card cannot be processed.

Cheers,
Dominik

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Buying problem with Share-It
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:59 am
Site Admin

Sorry you're having problems. We obviously don't have any control over credit card transactions and am unable to see what the problem might be due to security restrictions.

Drop me an email and we can work something out

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: