OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 mixing up assigned and requested altitudes

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
airforce2
Post subject: PF3 mixing up assigned and requested altitudes
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:05 am

Log attached.

Departed KTVL on the RICHY5 SID...turned off the SID direct FMG VOR and requested a climb to FL240, which it gave me. A few min later still at FL240 I asked for FL320...it told me unable, maintain FL410 (my filed altitude, but I was still cleared to and level at FL240). I climbed towards FL410, and after passing FL320 it started telling me to descend to FL410 (which was above me). I got perhaps 4-5 calls to descend to FL410 while I was below FL410 climbing there. After levelling off at FL410, I did a CTRL-SHIFT-W to warp me to PARKA intersection...it asked me if I wanted to warp to PARKA at FL410, and I entered CTRL-SHFT-Y. It warped me there, but put me at FL320 instead of FL410 (the last altitude I had requested, but was denied). I stayed at 320 and descent into KJAC after that was normal.

It appears to me that somehow the requested and assigned altitudes are getting mixed up.

Regards

Bob Scott

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(430.8 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PF3 mixing up assigned and requested altitudes
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:33 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Bob, the first problem has now been corrected and will be in the next maintenance release, due shortly. The other problems were as a direct result of the first

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: