OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Flight plans in 3.0.2

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
dave39
Post subject: Flight plans in 3.0.2
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:18 am

Hi,
Have PF3 on client computer. Deleted demo 3.0.1 and installed 3.0.2 and now can't load any flightplans. Tried using one that worked yesterday in 3.0.1 with no luck. Rebuilt the data base, connection to FSX established. Flightplan created in FSCommander. Sent to FSX and successfully opened in FSX however couldn't get it to open in PF3.
Saved the same flightplan under another name in FSX and still wouldn't load into PF3.
What am I missing!!??

Regards,
Dave

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pasterke
Post subject: Re: Flight plans in 3.0.2
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:25 am

have a look here :

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1856

Regards,

patrick

[ img ]
[ img ][ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 am
Site Admin

dave39 wrote:
Hi,
Have PF3 on client computer. Deleted demo 3.0.1 and installed 3.0.2 and now can't load any flightplans. Tried using one that worked yesterday in 3.0.1 with no luck. Rebuilt the data base, connection to FSX established. Flightplan created in FSCommander. Sent to FSX and successfully opened in FSX however couldn't get it to open in PF3.
Saved the same flightplan under another name in FSX and still wouldn't load into PF3.
What am I missing!!??

Regards,
Dave
Hi Dave,

When you say you can't load a FP what exactly happens? Do you get a error screen with a message?

If you can recreate the problem and give me some more details, plus zip and attach all the files in your PF3\Flight\FPP flder I'll take a look and see what's happening

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
dave39
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi Dave,

Believe I figured out my issue. Didn't realize I had to run MakeRwys.exe when I installed the latest version. Thought since I had made no changes to my FSX since I ran it when I installed demo3.0.1 that the .csv files would be the same so no need to run it again after installing demo3.0.2.
Sure enough when I ran the MakeRwys.exe, and then loaded the same FP no error message and flight plan accepted by PF3.
Thanks for the quick response. Great product support here. Believe I will be a buyer!
Regards
Dave

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: