OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 will not connect to fsx

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
nwagtmustang
Post subject: PF3 will not connect to fsx
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:30 am

I had pf3 and fsx on windows 10. It worked great except fsx kept crashing. I then installed fsx and pf3 on windows xp. I create a flight plan in fsx. I then use pfe to select flight plan. I then push the connect to fsx button. I get red and green flashing lights on the airplane graphic on the pf menu. When I then go into fsx I do not see pf3 connected. I do not get the acars message like I did in windows 10. I uninstalled both programs and reinstalled them. I have validated the pf3 install. No issues that I know of. I am not sure why it will not connect. Could you help me please?

Former Northwest Airlines Flight Attendant.

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: PF3 will not connect to fsx
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:43 am

I use PF3 and FSX on Windows 10-64bit O/S with no issues, so don't know why you are having problems with it crashing.

Can you post your logs as per reporting procedure so Dave M can take a look,

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: PF3 will not connect to fsx
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:49 pm

nwagtmustang wrote:
I then installed fsx and pf3 on windows xp. I create a flight plan in fsx. I then use pfe to select flight plan. I then push the connect to fsx button. I get red and green flashing lights on the airplane graphic on the pf menu. When I then go into fsx I do not see pf3 connected. I do not get the acars message like I did in windows 10. I uninstalled both programs and reinstalled them.
Regarding your Windows XP machine, this can happen after a bad PF3 install. Try re-running the PF3 installer over the current installation (without uninstalling first), making sure antivirus software is off. Then try again loading a flight plan and connecting. Some users have had to repeat this a few times; others have had no trouble at all.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: