OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Thank you! Such a great program!

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
ebiror
Post subject: Thank you! Such a great program!
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:13 pm

I have used Radar Contact i think for over 10 years and found it so boring: Always the same flight ......
About a week ago I found PF3, there was a short text in Simflight.de about it. And I tried it for hours and hours. And I found: This ATC program is really the greatest enrichment for the FS since PMDG brought its 737 NG.
Of course, at the beginning I had many problems because I put silly altidudes etc. But now I can fly a totally realistic flight with all SID and STAR possibilities, with reasonable speeds and correct altidudes. Guided by a perfect realistc ATC with an endless variety of voices. This isreally great and outstanding.
PF3 gives you an endless list of features, you definetively have to read the user manual to get the best out of it and make your flights more realistic and more varied.
I had many questions and Dave March gave always a personal and excellent support.
I asked for Swiss International Airlines, instead of the dead Swissair and Dave will bring it into the next version of PF3. This I call a good service!
Also a little problem with crashes, when you go to the options menu and back to the mainpage will be solved. But it is not grave, because your altered options are still safed and you just have to restart PF3: no harm at all.
During the flights I never had any problem.

Thanks Dave March, thanks for this excellent ATC program!

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Thank you! Such a great program!
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:31 pm
Site Admin

Thanks so much for those kind words and taking the time to post your thoughts.

Much appreciated

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Please let me take this opportunity to also express a BIG THANK YOU for this outstanding software, the great support inlcuding the quick fixes already provided and the nice atmosphere here on the forum!

I've tried several ATC addons in the recent years and I can definitely say that I won't go back to any of them after some flights with PF3 now.
I was a little disappointed in the beginning when I learned that PF3 does not read AIRAC data. By now I appreciate the flexibility PF3 offers with its way of handling SIDs and STARs. Nevertheless PF3 would be unrivaled if it would read AIRAC data and could assign SIDs and STARs by itself. Maybe that will come someday. Until then I enjoy what PF3 offers right now. And that is nothing short of fantastic. Flying across Europe with all those different accents, great!

Though I ran into some issues at the beginning (mostly user errors) everything could get back on track by switching frequencies, requesting a direct to, a lower altitude or vectors. After doing well over twenty flights with PF3 until now there wasn't a single flight that I did not finish with PF3 guiding me to my arrival gate. I can't say that about any other ATC addon I ever tried.

Thank you to Dave and all the others who are so very friendly and helpful here on the forum!

Keep up your great work!

Ralf

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:22 pm
Site Admin

Thank you Ralf, very much appreciated.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: