OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

still cannot load a flight plan

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
wenmel01
Post subject: still cannot load a flight plan
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:59 pm

I have downloaded the new maintenance upgrade. I still cannot get my fsx flight plans to load. Now
I get this error message "There was a problem whilst processing this flight plan! Please report issue on
the PF3 support forum at www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums Thank you for your assistance and we
apologise for any inconvenience. GenerateFlightProfile Error!" Does anyone know what is going on
here? I am using fsx acceleration.

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: still cannot load a flight plan
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Please do not open a third post on the same topic.
As already requested in your second thread, did you send the contents of the FPP folder and PF3.ini?

You can now attach them as a .zip file in the original thread, if you prefer that to sending an email:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1804

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: still cannot load a flight plan
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 pm
Site Admin

wenmel01 wrote:
I have downloaded the new maintenance upgrade. I still cannot get my fsx flight plans to load. Now
I get this error message "There was a problem whilst processing this flight plan! Please report issue on
the PF3 support forum at http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums Thank you for your assistance and we
apologise for any inconvenience. GenerateFlightProfile Error!" Does anyone know what is going on
here? I am using fsx acceleration.
Well I did email you and told you I was able to load the flight plan you sent me so the problem must be localised.

Perhaps you could try reinstalling PF3... you don't have to uninstall it first, just install over the top of the existing one

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: