OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Is there a way to display the hot keys?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Cobrakev
Post subject: Is there a way to display the hot keys?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Sorry if this is already been asked or is a basic question that is answered easily. is there a way to have the Hot keys to show what they represent in a given situation on screen. I can never remember what keys mean what sometimes. For instance contacting tower saying ready for takeoff is key number 6 instead on 0

Profile Quote
pschlute
Post subject: Re: Is there a way to display the hot keys?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:18 pm

The PF3 displayer utility will do that.

Peter

Profile Quote
Dan77
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:19 am

As mentioned above, you can use the display utility any time during your flight to see which hotkeys are available. If you'd like to have a hard copy of the hotkey commands (I absolutely need one when I fly!) you can use Notepad or a text editor to open the pf3_disp.dat file and print it. The file is located in your PF3\PF3_Displayer folder.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
KevinJH
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:59 am

Dan77 wrote:
....If you'd like to have a hard copy of the hotkey commands (I absolutely need one when I fly!) you can use Notepad or a text editor to open the pf3_disp.dat file and print it. The file is located in your PF3\PF3_Displayer folder.
Definitely recommend this - and then laminate it ;)

All the best, Kevin

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 am

Cobrakev wrote:
Sorry if this is already been asked or is a basic question that is answered easily. is there a way to have the Hot keys to show what they represent in a given situation on screen. I can never remember what keys mean what sometimes. For instance contacting tower saying ready for takeoff is key number 6 instead on 0
Are you thinking along the lines of a transparent pop-up? Something like that though would be Dave's decision in the end.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: