OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Call sign and pilot voices: user interface

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Speedbird 9
Post subject: Call sign and pilot voices: user interface
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Dear On Course Software,

Best wishes for the new release.

I would quite like to see a hopefully small modification to the user interface for PF3 and PFE, please. Most of the stuff in Options 1 and 2 is 'set and forget' once they are adjusted to taste. However the call sign, pilot voice and TGS voice may well change from flight to flight, so it would be convenient if these could be selected on the main selection page along with the flight plan, SD, STAR, altitudes, etc. I would find this immensely helpful.

In any event, thank you for a great product.

Best wishes,

Michael

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Post subject: Re: Call sign and pilot voices: user interface
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Speedbird 9 wrote:
Dear On Course Software,

Best wishes for the new release.

I would quite like to see a hopefully small modification to the user interface for PF3 and PFE, please. Most of the stuff in Options 1 and 2 is 'set and forget' once they are adjusted to taste. However the call sign, pilot voice and TGS voice may well change from flight to flight, so it would be convenient if these could be selected on the main selection page along with the flight plan, SD, STAR, altitudes, etc. I would find this immensely helpful.

In any event, thank you for a great product.

Best wishes,

Michael
+1
And I'd also like to see an arrival gate on that page that overrides the one specified on the option #2 page. The arrival gate usually depends on the airline you actually fly for.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 pm

If you have a program called AFX from Flight1 software you can specify what Gate you want on Options#2 more accurately..but only if you have that program..

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Dave Leesley wrote:
If you have a program called AFX from Flight1 software you can specify what Gate you want on Options#2 more accurately..but only if you have that program..
Thanks for that hint. I am using FSCaptain to assign me an appropriate gate for my actual airline that works quite good.
But my point was that the gate might be different on each flight so it would be more convenient if it wasn't only on the options #2 page.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:19 am

RALF9636 wrote:
Dave Leesley wrote:
Thanks for that hint. I am using FSCaptain to assign me an appropriate gate for my actual airline that works quite good.
But my point was that the gate might be different on each flight so it would be more convenient if it wasn't only on the options #2 page.
I was thinking about a similar problem the other day and would have liked to have had a choice of gates. Whereas PF3 only allows one.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: