OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 and AI traffic add ons

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
finnfit
Post subject: PF3 and AI traffic add ons
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:28 pm

I want to get a good AI traffic add on. It looks like Ultimate Traffic 2 and Traffic X/360 are the top two addons. I want to create my own AI schedules to add to FSX and I want PF3 to use ATC with these added AI Schedules. What is the best Addon for this that will work with PF3?

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PF3 and AI traffic add ons
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:32 pm
Site Admin

Any good traffic addon will work with PF3 and as yet I've not heard of any that don't.

I couldn't really recommend one though... I've used quite a few and don't really have a preference... they just do what they do and it's okay with me.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: PF3 and AI traffic add ons
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:21 pm

finnfit wrote:
I want to get a good AI traffic add on. It looks like Ultimate Traffic 2 and Traffic X/360 are the top two addons. I want to create my own AI schedules to add to FSX and I want PF3 to use ATC with these added AI Schedules. What is the best Addon for this that will work with PF3?
I had some AI that overwrote the default traffic files . So I got different airlines but with the same numeric callsign. It takes forever to hunt them down. Tip: make sure any new AI is not duplicated in the default files.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: