OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PFEtoXplane

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 »
blackkat002
Post subject: PFEtoXplane
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:38 am

I have been using PFE for quite some time in all of the various fltsims. Do you in the near future plan on updating the PFE to Xplane plugin? I just purchased it a week or so ago and today I bought PF3. I hope the PF3 to Xplane plugin is on your calendar. Do to the large size of PFE, I removed it and now using PF3.

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: PFEtoXplane
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 am

This is made by a different company, but I'm sure they will adjust it to PF3, if it not already works.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:19 am
Site Admin

blackkat002 wrote:
I have been using PFE for quite some time in all of the various fltsims. Do you in the near future plan on updating the PFE to Xplane plugin? I just purchased it a week or so ago and today I bought PF3. I hope the PF3 to Xplane plugin is on your calendar. Do to the large size of PFE, I removed it and now using PF3.
As Thomas has already explained this product has nothing to do with us. I have, however, been in contact with the developer for some time and he know where to get me should he need additional help or information.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
condor
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:09 am

blackkat002 wrote:
Yes, definitely going to update the tool.

No major changes. It just needs to be aware of the new PF3 installation, so it can read settings such as Hotkeys from the correct ini file

Should be ready as early as next week.

Profile Quote
blackkat002
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 am

Good to hear. Thanks.

Profile Quote
condor
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:24 pm

blackkat002 wrote:
You can update the PFEtoXPlane as follows...

Download this patch, unzip and replace both "64" and "32" folders inside \XPlane 10\Resources\Plugins\PFEtoXPlane\ folder

http://www.multicrewxp.com/PFEtoXPlane-Patch.zip

By default plugin will look for Pro Flight installation in the following order

PF3 registered version
PF3 Demo version
PFE older version (V2.15)

It sets itself up to the first one it finds.

Profile Quote
blackkat002
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Thanks, good job.

Profile Quote
Billmac
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:25 pm

condor wrote:
blackkat002 wrote:
You can update the PFEtoXPlane as follows...

Download this patch, unzip and replace both "64" and "32" folders inside \XPlane 10\Resources\Plugins\PFEtoXPlane\ folder

http://www.multicrewxp.com/PFEtoXPlane-Patch.zip

By default plugin will look for Pro Flight installation in the following order

PF3 registered version
PF3 Demo version
PFE older version (V2.15)

It sets itself up to the first one it finds.

Profile Quote
Billmac
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 pm

I guess I messed up my original post when I attempted to add a quote from the installation instructions of the plugin folders Sorry. I am confused about where the 64 and 32 folders go. Since I have no folders under plugins for PFEtoXplane, do I have to make this folder and add to my plugin folder?

Thanks

Profile Quote
Billmac
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:58 am

Disregard my post above. I'm beginning to put things together and understand what a need to do. Does anyone have a direct link to the program PFEtoXplane?

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page 1 2 »
Jump to: