OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

THANK YOU!!

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
jkeye
Post subject: THANK YOU!!
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:28 pm

As a previous user of PFE, RC 4 , ProATC-X and now PF3 can I just say a big thank you for this programme!
I flew 2 demo flights and that was enough for me to bite the bullet and purchase.
I absolutely LOVE the warp function and taxi guidance-it means I can cut down those long flights and the time I spend on FS-which is limited by my other responsibilities.Also seem to work fine with Ultimate traffic 2- the AI handling seemed very realistic to me.
This is a breath of fresh air-i am using P3D 3.1 and loving it now!
Keep up the good work!!
Jay

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: THANK YOU!!
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:35 pm

And thank YOU for taking the time to post your positive experience. Great that you are enjoying PF3!

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Yes, thank you for your post!

I use PF3 with UT2, too.
Regarding taxi guidance: Did you already try the Auto Taxi function in the advances options? I have set it to 15kts, 20%/10% throttle. Hotkey 8 while TGS is active will enable it.
And regarding limited FS time: I have the same problem, therefore I tested the warp feature and the Restart-after-crash feature quite often during the beta: When I want to continue the flight at a later time, I just kill PF3.exe in the task manager and on the next connect to (in my case) FSX, PF3 asks me if I want to resume my flight. I just load the state auto-saved by FSUIPC in FSX and everything is fine.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
jkeye
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:37 pm

ThomasAH wrote:

I use PF3 with UT2, too.
Regarding taxi guidance: Did you already try the Auto Taxi function in the advances options? I have set it to 15kts, 20%/10% throttle. Hotkey 8 while TGS is active will enable it.
And regarding limited FS time: I have the same problem, therefore I tested the warp feature and the Restart-after-crash feature quite often during the beta: When I want to continue the flight at a later time, I just kill PF3.exe in the task manager and on the next connect to (in my case) FSX, PF3 asks me if I want to resume my flight. I just load the state auto-saved by FSUIPC in FSX and everything is fine.
Wow-that crash recovery/save sounds useful. Do you know how that works with the PMDG aircraft panel states? The time warp is fully compatible with the 777 which I use a lot
Cheers
Jay

Profile Quote
jkeye
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:39 pm

ThomasAH wrote:

I use PF3 with UT2, too.
Wow-that crash recovery/save sounds useful. Do you know how that works with the PMDG aircraft panel states? The time warp is fully compatible with the 777 which I use a lot
Cheers
Jay

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:45 pm

I think the PMDG can do autosaves of panel states, too, so it should work fine.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: