OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

pf3 and 3 digits after the decimal comm frequencies

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
flyforever
Post subject: Re: pf3 and 3 digits after the decimal comm frequencies
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:28 pm

ThomasAH wrote:
ThomasAH wrote:
I have Flysimware's MU-2B and will test it with KLGA (default FSX).
Just tested it, it works fine:
The Collins COM in the MU-2B is COM2. If you want to use COM2, you need to go to "Options #2 -> Advanced Options" and enable "Use COM2 Radio".
(and you have to enter 121.88, as it jumps from 121.85 to 121.88)

COM1 is in the GPS unit and is controlled separately.

I like to use the Collins, too, that's why I asked Dave to add support for COM2 to PF3 :)

And I already sent him something for the wish list: Use FSUIPC offset 0x3122 to determine the COM selected in the audio panel ;)

Ok, I think you nailed it. For some reason, Com 1 frequency can only be entered via the GPS. If not, it will not work. tony

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: pf3 and 3 digits after the decimal comm frequencies
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:25 am

flyforever wrote:
Ok, I think you nailed it. For some reason, Com 1 frequency can only be entered via the GPS. If not, it will not work. tony
I'm glad that this is solved :)
As I wrote, you can use COM2, too, when you adjust PF3's advanced settings. The C337, which I mostly used during the beta, has COM1 in the GPS and COM2 in a separate unit, too. And I did not want to switch between "now I want to change COM1 frequency" and "now I want to change NAV1 frequency" all the time.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: