OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATIS

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
mach2000
Post subject: ATIS
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:33 pm

When tuning to ATIS, when the ATIS audio begins, I hear a chime (like the chime for the seat belt signs)... then each time the ATIS recycles (broadcast starts over), the chime sounds again. Is this normal? Also, I've noticed that the ATIS adds the field elevation to the cloud ceilings/heights reported in the METARs. This is incorrect, METER already reports these heights in AGL, PF3 doesn't need to convert them again. Thanks.

MD

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Post subject: Re: ATIS
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:15 pm

mach2000 wrote:
When tuning to ATIS, when the ATIS audio begins, I hear a chime (like the chime for the seat belt signs)... then each time the ATIS recycles (broadcast starts over), the chime sounds again. Is this normal? Also, I've noticed that the ATIS adds the field elevation to the cloud ceilings/heights reported in the METARs. This is incorrect, METER already reports these heights in AGL, PF3 doesn't need to convert them again. Thanks.

MD
I'll check that out. The chime should only happen once when PF3 loads the kneeboard screen for the first time. It doesn't chime when broadcasting the radio. If it does for you then you need to advise your set up. I'll check out the cloud heights for you.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: